Thursday, March 25, 2010

Prize

Remember this ?
I have received my prize from sew, mama, sew (true love contest).



I won a $40 dollar gift certificate, I can choose any fabric I want from sew, mama, sew store. the gift certificate can apply to shipping charges, and the shipping to Indonesia cost half of the fabric price but ofcourse its cheaper than I go to US myself (lol..)  
It was really hard to choose, all fabrics are beautiful.  That is why I received my prize on 20th March (the contest was on 14th February). I did finally checkout on 10th March, so the shipping took 10 days, that's quick considering where I live (Bandung, Indonesia).
I don't sew the fabrics yet, I just want to look at them, maybe I have to frame them?..

note: the picture here have been modified by picasa, the actual fabric (color and pattern) may a little bit different.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails